Position Title: Brand Director
Position Location: Spain
Client: Vantguard https://www.vantguard.com/
Role overview: Co-lead Isleña Brand Strategy at a global scale along with the Global
Marketing & Business Strategy Director to deliver the business objectives. Isleña is The Beat of Ibiza due to its closeness to the music festivals, top DJs, and all kinds of music that perfectly represent the essence of our Mediterranean island.
Candidate Placement: Clarico placed an entrepreneurial alcoholic brands specialist with over 10yrs years of experience working with some of the world’s most iconic brands such as Nike, Grolsch, Energizer and Asahi.
- Co-lead Isleña Brand Strategy at a global scale along with the Global
Marketing & Business Strategy Director to make sure we deliver the
business objectives on a yearly basis.
- Design and implementation of the Customer Marketing plan to provide
the Sales team with the correct brand solutions and tools to hit the Business
- To make the most out of the DJ partnership and make sure there is
a clear connection between him and the brand through an experiential
& content marketing plan.
- Co-lead the Brand Committee giving the shareholders a clear view of the
brand performance and driving successful plans to scale the brand.
- Lead the PR & Comms brand plans (online & offline) in coordination with
our external partners in key markets.
- Manage the innovation agenda for the brand with external partners’ support.
- Maximize budget efficiency in key markets for the brand.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- University Degree (Business Administration, Marketing). MBA would be a
- Strategic business vision with a clear sales-oriented approach.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of brand development in the
Drinks industry with strong experience in Customer Marketing. Specific
experience in experiential marketing activations, sponsorships, music
festivals and celebrities’ management would be highly considered for this
- +7 years of experience, managing drink brands from both Sales &
Marketing perspectives. Experience in both areas is mandatory for this
- Start-up & entrepreneurship mentality: Strategic vision, proactiveness,
think big, have no fear of failure and budget effectiveness,
- Strong communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Great flexibility to travel across key markets in Europe and USA.
To find out how we can help your F&B business sign a high-performing Sales Director, click here to arrange a confidential call with our CEO Russ Metcalf.