Our client is one of the largest Hungarian family-owned companies offering quality confectionery and snack production globally. Their mission is to deliver happiness with a personal touch on a global scale – with a winning combination of tradition, fun, and innovation. Since moving into the Food industry over 30 years ago, they have gone from strength to strength and today encompasses a great brand portfolio including flavored milk products, classic homemade desserts, and savory cheese biscuits!
Due to a sustained period of growth, our client is looking to add to their management team in Hungary and therefore an opportunity has arisen for a Production Controller to join their team.
- Monitoring data entered into the ERP system, tracking and mapping changes in production processes
- Monitoring of production material consumption, scrapping, control of corrections
- Preparation of product cost estimates
- Active participation in monthly and year-end closing, preparation of reports, analyses, and reports
- Active participation in the preparation and analysis of company profit and loss plans and forecasts
- Active communication and cooperation with co-operating areas and production units
- Developing proposals for the operation and improvement of the production management system
- Maintaining constant contact with the production units
- Generate and monitor daily/weekly production reports, production capacity, resource, and utilisation indicators and provide feedback.
- Preparation of norm/actual comparisons.
- Control of material loading of manufacturing operations, control of implementation of corrections.
- Monitoring of investments directly linked to production, production of return calculations.
- Participating in scrapping operations, checking the removal of scrap.
- Participating in monthly closures, compiling the basic data required for these, and booking the necessary transfers/overloads.
- Running the existing ERP system /Supporting the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Supporting end-of-year and mid-year inventories, compiling stock audits and analyses.
- Planning the economic viability of investments, designing and implementing improvement programs, preparing post-implementation economic viability calculations
- Forecasting production and participating in the annual budget process
- Higher education in economics
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a production controller in a manufacturing company.
- Analytical mindset, punctuality.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, work independently, and as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- Conversational English language skills would be an advantage
- Database management, knowledge of Microsoft Power Query and PowerBI an advantage
To learn more about this opportunity and the salary and benefits on offer please email firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a confidential call back by clicking here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.