Our client is one of the largest Hungarian family-owned companies offering quality confectionery and snack production globally. Their mission is to deliver happiness with a personal touch on a global scale – with a winning combination of tradition, fun, and innovation. Since moving into the Food industry over 30 years ago, they have gone from strength to strength and today encompasses a great brand portfolio including flavoured milk products, classic homemade desserts, and savoury cheese biscuits!
Due to a sustained period of growth, our client is looking to add to their management team in Hungary and therefore an opportunity has arisen for a Executive Assistant to join their team.
- Providing full support to the CEO, assisting with the day-to-day running of the business, organising the day-to-day agenda
- Provide secretarial and administrative support;
- General and personal assistance;
- Complex calendar management – organising internal and external meetings both face-to-face and virtually
- Preparation of summaries, notes and presentations on technical material and writing and answering official letters and correspondence in English and German
- Preparing ad-hoc and regular reports
- Organisation and delivery of representation programmes
- Reception of clients and guests
- Coordinating tasks from the Director
- Keeping up-to-date on processes and tasks in the organisation
- Writing, updating and sending out memoranda at meetings
- Organising in-house protocol events
- Ensure proper flow of information, follow up tasks, deadlines, to-dos
- Screening and prioritising incoming tasks, requests and enquiries
- Organising trips and visits
- Preparing meetings and presentations
- Liaising and cooperating with other departments and colleagues in the international sales organisation
- University degree
- At least 2-5 years’ experience as an executive assistant in a multinational environment (in a commercial or manufacturing company with hundreds of employees)
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of MS Office programs at user level;
- Precision, systemic approach, punctuality, independence
- High level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The post holder will work under the direct supervision of the Executive Director.
- Experience in preparing correspondence and other documentation for internal and/or external partners
- A high level of responsibility, initiative and organisation
- Ability to manage stressful situations
- You must have a dynamic, proactive and open-minded personality;
- You must have a decisive approach;
- The place of work is Debrecen, but this may change over time
To learn more about this opportunity and the salary and benefits on offer please email email@example.com or schedule a confidential call back by clicking here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.