Our client is one of the largest Hungarian family-owned companies offering quality confectionery and snack production globally. Their mission is to deliver happiness with a personal touch on a global scale – with a winning combination of tradition, fun, and innovation. Since moving into the Food industry over 30 years ago, they have gone from strength to strength and today encompasses a great brand portfolio including flavoured milk products, classic homemade desserts, and savoury cheese biscuits!
Due to a sustained period of growth, our client is looking to add to their management team in Hungary and therefore an opportunity has arisen for a Export Manager to join their team.
– Identifying potential international trade partners, expanding the client base.
– Develop short- and long-term sales strategy and achieve targets.
– Ensure continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
– Negotiate business deals and prepare contracts and quotations.
– Preparing reports and analyses for management.
– Liaise with priority business partners and increase sales volume.
– Market analysis, continuous monitoring of competitor activity.
– Review and analyse profitability of partners, projects and product groups.
– Liaising and mediating between partner departments (production, technical department, etc.) and partners.
– Managing customer orders (recording incoming orders in the ERP system, monitoring and closing orders).
– Complaints management with major foreign partners.
– Preparing price quotations for new products and coordinating annual customer price increases.
– Collaborating with partners in the development of new products.
– Participation in international trade fairs, partner visits.
– Focus on achieving the company’s sales and profit targets and perform all tasks to achieve them.
– Monitor and ensure that projects are completed on time and successfully.
– An active knowledge of ENGLISH at negotiation level is required, in addition to an active knowledge of two of the following languages at negotiation level: SPANISH, ITALIAN or FRENCH
– At least 5 years’ experience in the field of foreign trade in food.
– A level of higher education
– MS Office user level (Excel, Word, Outlook).
– Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
– Ability to work under pressure, results-oriented approach.
– Precision and punctuality.
– Good communication skills, confident and assertive.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Customer-oriented approach.
– Willingness to travel (national and international).
To learn more about this opportunity and the salary and benefits on offer please email firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a confidential call back by clicking here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.