Our client is one of the largest Hungarian family-owned companies offering quality confectionery and snack production globally. Their mission is to deliver happiness with a personal touch on a global scale – with a winning combination of tradition, fun, and innovation. Since moving into the Food industry over 30 years ago, they have gone from strength to strength and today encompasses a great brand portfolio including flavored milk products, classic homemade desserts, and savory cheese biscuits!
Due to a sustained period of growth, our client is looking to add to their management team in Hungary and therefore an opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join their team.
- Developing new proposals for the company’s manufacturing, production, warehousing, and logistics processes
- Preparing manufacturing costs, preparation of cost plans in the areas of manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics
- Preparation of sales prices/quotations
- Preparation of stock inventories, stock optimisation
- Analyses and estimates
- Developing proposals for the operation and improvement of the ERP system
- Constant liaison with production units/plants/departments
- Checking the material input of production operations, monitoring the implementation of corrections.
- Monitoring of investments directly linked to production, calculation of return on investment.
- Participating in scrapping operations, checking the removal of scrap.
- Participating in monthly closures, compiling the basic data required for them
- Accounting support (analysis of accounts, closures, balance sheets, accounting control)
- Supporting end-of-year and mid-year inventories, drawing up stock audits and analyses
- Regular analysis of financial flows and costs incurred
- Support management decision-making processes
- Regular weekly, monthly reporting, data reporting to management
- Preparing financial statements, analyses, status reports, forecasts, reconciliations, reports, presentations
- Support to business areas from controlling side
- Production analysis, pre- and post-calculation, profitability and variance analysis
- Operation of a corporate KPI system
- Participating in the monitoring and analysis of processes in conjunction with the accounting specialists
- Carrying out pre-investment, purchasing, price, volume, mix, asset, cash flow, cost, profit, margin and variance analyses and evaluations
- Preparation of budgets, monthly comparison of budget, and actual data
- Production of basic data for pricing
- Implement and improve the process of recovery analysis
- Profit analysis for products
- Calculation of defective products during production
- Support the process of costing products at the tender stage
- Monthly preparation of financial statements and forecasts
- Preparation of variance analyses (object/plan) and interpretation of variances and recommendations for improvement
- Annual review of performance data/production specifications and ensure appropriate processes are in place in our systems
- Provide administrative and analytical support to processes
- University degree in economics/finance
- Minimum 3-5 years of controlling experience in a manufacturing company
- Strong accounting fundamentals, systems approach
- Complex thinking and proactivity
- Successful experience in controlling, accounting, bookkeeping, and return on investment calculations
- Logical thinking, ability to see processes and look for correlations between economic events
- Excellent team player and a helpful, supportive colleague when solving problems
- Proficient in an integrated business management system
- Have good communication skills in English.
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills.
- Analytical mindset, punctuality.
- Punctuality, ability to work under pressure, ability to work independently and in a team.
- Database management, query (SQL) skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- A determined, reflective personality
To learn more about this opportunity and the salary and benefits on offer please email email@example.com or schedule a confidential call back by clicking here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.