Our client is one of the largest Hungarian family-owned companies offering quality confectionery and snack production globally. Their mission is to deliver happiness with a personal touch on a global scale – with a winning combination of tradition, fun, and innovation. Since moving into the Food industry over 30 years ago, they have gone from strength to strength and today encompasses a great brand portfolio including flavored milk products, classic homemade desserts, and savory cheese biscuits!
Due to a sustained period of growth, our client is looking to add to their management team in Hungary, and therefore an opportunity has arisen for an Internal Auditor to join their team.
- To define and analyse KPIs, to prepare reports and periodic reports, to make recommendations, and to define a possible action plan to increase the efficiency of the area, activities, and processes
- Helping to solve problems encountered during production, -proposing changes that may have a positive impact on the cost of production
- Where necessary, cooperating in pre-and post-calculation, setting prices and conditions, providing data, possibly assisting in carrying out feasibility and process capability studies in specific areas, commenting on orders
- Study external and internal sources of information relevant to his/her tasks and use them appropriately in the performance of his/her duties.
- Continuously improve efficiency, reduce scrap, reduce losses.
- Actively participate in meetings, reporting on results and performance of tasks in their area of responsibility,
- Preparation of reports and accounts to the manager, measuring and presenting the operation and efficiency of the areas.
- Drawing up an annual audit plan and carrying out inspections based on it,
- Examination of the elements of the internal control system, with particular emphasis on the implementation of in-process, ex-ante, ex-post, and management control systems,
- Examination of the economy, efficiency, and effectiveness of the operation of financial management and control systems;
- Preparing audit reports, drawing conclusions from them, and presenting them to management,
- Providing advice in accordance with national and international internal control standards, methodological guidelines, and internal control legislation;
- Identifying potential problems and weaknesses in processes, maintaining continuous contact with the areas under investigation,
- Updating/improving the Internal Audit Manual and the internal control system
- Preparation of reports, presentations, review of policies.
- Participate in the review of company processes, internal controls, and overall systems
- Carrying out, either as part of a team or independently, sub-tasks related to work plan and unplanned inspections
- Proposals to address the weaknesses and risks identified
- You must have a university degree in economics, law, and/or engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in internal audit or manufacturing or controlling/risk management
- Systems thinking and the ability to see the interrelationships in manufacturing processes
- Strong user level IT skills (Excel and Word in particular)
- Ability to work independently but also in a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to carry out your tasks thoroughly and accurately
To learn more about this opportunity and the salary and benefits on offer please email email@example.com or schedule a confidential call back by clicking here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.