Position Title: Sales Director
Position Location: UK & Ireland
Client: Milarex https://milarex.com/
Role overview: To develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new retail markets for an ambitious and fast-growing international seafood company that processes a large variety of safe and sustainable salmon products.
Candidate Placement: Clarico placed an assertive and motivating leader, with a track record of exceeding targets across a wide network of retailers. An enthusiastic, confident individual with over 12 years of experience in senior sales roles In the seafood sector.
What our client was looking for?:
- Successful Sales Manager or Director who currently sells seafood products to the major grocery chains in the UK;
- Minimum expectations: the person currently sells fresh products (fish, meat, poultry, dairy products) to the grocery chains;
- The person will have a strong, established, working network in the grocery chains (Aldi, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Waitrose, Asda etc.) & a proven success record with those accounts;
- HORECA experience & contacts would be a strong asset too;
- Capable of opening accounts efficiently within strong time constraints, volume & margin expectations;
- Capable of working independently, with minimum supervision;
- The person is ready to work for a young company & sees it as a career change for him/her;
- The ideal candidate should have proven management skills to develop the company in the UK;
- Self-starter, good negotiator with an entrepreneurial spirit
To find out how we can help your F&B business sign a high-performing Sales Director, click here to arrange a confidential call with our CEO Russ Metcalf.